FINE ART PORTRAITS SESSIONS
All Inclusive Experience - $1,100
- 60-90 minute session in the golden hours of beautiful light, sunrise and sunset
- Assistance with styling and location selection
- Full gallery of artistically edited high resolution digital negatives (to download for archival purposes) Generally includes 50-80 digital files
- One 16x20 unframed wall portrait of your favorite image
- Set of ten gorgeous professional heirloom 5x7 prints
- Lets explore the forest, climb a mountain or find some beautiful country side for a session to remember, For lovers of the salty air and smell of the ocean, lets stroll through the sand dunes, run down the beach, splash in the ocean with the salty breeze flowing through your hair. Although I am located in Sacramento my love for adventure, family, and epic locations will lead us throughout many of Californias most scenic places and worldwide (currently no additional charges for travel).
A $400 non-refundable deposit is due to secure the session date in my calendar. Balance will be due the day of the session.
Payment plans are available if needed.
Unfortunately, I don’t offer mini sessions, as they don’t provide the experience I want to give my clients.
From time to time I work on different projects that are meaningful to me that require me to reach out to families to participate. If you are interested in following these projects and events or might like to participate in one, then please send me a message through my connect page or come find me on Instagram, which is where you can stay up to date on such offerings. https://www.instagram.com/memory_box_photography/
Investing in Tangible Memories
I am a firm believer in creating tangible memories which is why I offer an additional line of heirloom products to add to your session. The tides of technology constantly change, but beautiful prints, albums and wall portraits will always remain, will always be accessible, will always be treasured by your family.
Memory Box for collecting even more moments from your session. Modern day unbound print collection, because your story is still being written. Includes an additional 10 fine art prints. Collect one for each child and fill them with love and memories
Because you can't hang am USB.
Your story framed and ready to hang! Pricing varies depending on size. Currently only offering wood frames. Framed collection (of 3 more pieces) include gallery wall design and installation. Please contact me for more info.
Fine Art Albums
Beautifully handcrafted Heirloom albums for
each chapter of your story. The Your Moments album is a comfort to hold, an experience to open,
a history to cherish and a beautiful way
to protect your memories.
Don't Leave Your Memories to Chance
With a cell phone always at hand to snap your life moments, it's easy to forget how quickly those moments can be lost. Devices fail, phones get lost, damaged, dropped in the sink. Even though you may back up your photos, with today's rapidly advancing technology there's no guarantee that the same device you store your digital images on today, will be available to future generations. Hence, rendering all your digital photos (memories) inaccessible, lost... All these are just physical reasons to print your photos though, it's when you add in that emotional element, like the memories a photo can stir, that one beautiful print of your mom who's no longer with you, the joy you can get sitting with family and friends while gathered around a pile of photos reliving your youth, those are the reasons that really hit home and make us realize why it is so important to preserve our memories with tangible products and prints. Prints that will last a lifetime, prints that tell the story of you. Please don't leave that to chance, I have had more than one client come back to me after losing their mom or husband, in hopes that I still had their digital portraits after their systems failed. Lucky I did, because I would have been heartbroken to have to tell them those treasured photos were gone forever. Please join the movement to #printyourphotos
Memory Box Photography. - 916-834-7020. - firstname.lastname@example.org - Located in Sacramento CA